background2

Friday, February 1, 2013

#7 Play with Images

Today's Blog post is about playing with Digital Images.  I must have downloaded over a dozen apps trying to find one to work with.  My favorite of these apps is Skitch.  Skitch lets you write on your photo with your finger, notice the smile on my daughter's shirt.  It also lets you crop your picture and put a frame around it.  You can use many different colors.  I also like that you can type a caption in the photo.  You can change the size of the letters from large to small, depending on what you like.  You can also make it black and white and color in just parts of it.  That is pretty cool too.  Skitch saves your pictures to Evernote.  Then from Evernote you can save them to your pictures.  Skitch is available for Android and Apple market.  I think it is a pretty cool app for digital manipulation of your photos for a pleasing effect.  Check it out and try it yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment