background2

Saturday, February 2, 2013

#16 The Backchannel

Today's blog is about using a back-channel   A back-channel is a way to have additional input going on with a class while you are doing the direct instruction or hands on activities.  It is a way for a student to have input without voicing it out loud.

Our back-channel was to write what our greatest challenge in teaching was.  I saw many teachers had answered this already.  Here is my screen shot of the teacher back channel



The back-channel I made was to ask the students was the first thing I put up on Edmodo for our Blended Learning Unit.  I ask the students to answer what they thought Blended Learning was.  I made several screen shots to see all the answers.Some were pretty interesting. I've attached all the Today's Meets the students answered.  Once I got the county to unblock the site, I found it easy to use with the students.











No comments:

Post a Comment