background2

Saturday, February 2, 2013

#8A Make a Cheatsheet

This blog post is about creating a cheat sheet for teachers.  I have personally done many of these for teachers.  They really appreciate a screenshot with a tutorial.  I usually make them as Powerpoints because most teachers know how to navigate through a Powerpoint.  I am uploading the one I made to use Acuity as a mini lesson or bellringer in class.  Most teachers are not a fan of Acuity.  It isn't very intuitive at all.  So this was to help them feel more comfortable using Acuity to look for resources for teach and reteach.  I converted the Powerpoint to a PDF document, but am not quite sure how to put a PDF or for that matter any document into Blogger, so I uploaded it to my Webtop Dropbox and am sharing the link with you.

http://files.k12.wv.us/ccr/abtre/6gne8l27ce80ww/Using%20Acuity%20for%20mini%20lessons.pdf


No comments:

Post a Comment