background2

Tuesday, July 24, 2012

#12 Find Something New 2.0

The assignment I chose for today on my TIS Journey was to Find Something New 2.0 and share it with my teachers in my school. I followed the link for Goweb2.0 and started browsing. I noticed on the right side were categories. I chose education apps and a new list popped up. From the list I chose Game Classroom. This is the site www.gameclassroom.com They have a newsletter you can subscribe to plus a bunch of high quality educational games. This site was created by professional educators and is designed to go with state standards, so the games are probably better suited for school than say Cartoon Network games which my daughter loves. I plan to put this on my school's portaportal and promote it at our Back to School meeting. I think the teachers will really like it. There are good articles on the site to for teachers or parents.

1 comment:

  1. Chrystalle, I checked out the www.gameclassrooom.com site. I liked it and have forwarded it on to my teachers.

    ReplyDelete