background2

Monday, April 1, 2013

#9 Learn something from a Podcast

I have listened to podcasts for awhile. My favorite time to listen to podcasts is when I am walking. I feel like I am killing two birds with one stone. I get really bored walking and I don't feel like I have time to listen to podcasts and do nothing else. My days get really full and this provides a pretty good solution. I regularly listen to This American Life, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me, Selected Shorts and discovered the Teachercast.
 But I am supposed to find something new and tell about it.

I searched and scoured the app store.  There are a whole lot of Podcasts out there.  There are many categories as well.  This made the decision more difficult.

FinallyI chose Couch to 5K.  I am really interested in learning to run.  I always said if you see me running, you better run too because someone is chasing me. This podcast is supposed to make it so you can run for 30 minutes without stopping because it builds you up gradually.   I have always wanted to get enough strength and guts to run a 5K.  I have already worked on week 1.  I am going to try to make the whole 8 weeks and see if I can't run for 30 minutes without stopping.  Wish me luck I am going to need it.

No comments:

Post a Comment