background2

Saturday, March 23, 2013

#20 Share, remix, and reuse legally

I have learned a lot about Creative Commons taking this TIS Course and today I want to talk about something I didn't realize before.  This is that by law all government stuff put out on the Web is Creative Commons.  This is what I found on the Creative Commons site about the U.S. Government.

United States

Federal



So I feel the government is being very open sharing all this stuff with the people.  Obama and Biden who were not compelled to be public domain did it also.

So I feel like at school we use the site

http://www.whitehouse.gov/our-government/the-constitution  when we teach about  constitution day .  It is good to know that we can share and use that legally

This is the link to the White House copyright policy


No comments:

Post a Comment